Suzanne Lynch Design aims to have resilient IT systems in place so that in the event of our main site at Bell Industrial Estate being unavailable to use work can continue unhindered. To this end SLD’s policy is to use the cloud as far as possible to host robust technology solutions.
All email is hosted by an external provider with redundancy and backup procedures in place in UK based servers. Email archives are stored in multiple locations and different European countries (UK and Ireland). Email is remotely accessible via web and devices to all emloyees.
The email service includes multiple backups per week and full data recovery.
All files are stored on enterprise-level file sync and share services.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 global information security standard
- FINRA compliance for financial services companies
- HIPAA compliance for the healthcare industry
- SSAE-16 Type II compliant data centres
- EU Data Centre to address data residency concerns
- Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready compliant
All files are accessible from multiple locations.
Suzanne Lynch Design’s accountancy system data is backed up off-site daily and is available in multiple locations.
Anti-virus and patches
All PCs have up-to-date virus software and software patches are installed as they become available.
All websites are hosted on external servers in secure UK datacentres.